The next step to a healthier youNo appointment needed. Come once a week.
COVID-19 Updates and Resources
The health and well-being of our customers, volunteers and staff are top priorities for us here at the Foodbank. To that end and due to the public health threat that faces our community, it is more important now than ever that we educate one another as information comes in. This page: Click Here will be updated daily with recent news, resources, and procedures as new discoveries and announcements are made about the coronavirus (COVID-19) as they relate to our work here at Mid-Ohio Foodbank.
Mid-Ohio Farmacy is a partnership between the Mid-Ohio foodbank and local healthcare providers that links patients to the healthy foods needed to manage and improve health. We do this by providing weekly access to fresh produce at participating locations. By enrolling in Farmacy through your healthcare provider, patients have access to weekly produce for their households
Mid-Ohio Farmacy – To fill, Please bring
- 01Your mid-ohio farmacy card.If you would like produce for the rest of your household, please let the agency know your household size. Your household may have multiple mid-ohio farmacy cards. However, produce may only be provided once per week for the entire household.
- 02ID: Please bring a picture ID.
- 03A document that shows you live in Ohio (also called 'proof of residency')This document should have your name and current address, dated within the last 90 days. This could be a utility bill, a lease agreement, a medical bill, or Ohio Department of Job and Family Services Announcement.
What do I get ?
When you come for your first shopping visit, just let the folks at the check in desk know how many people live in your home and you can get food for that number of people.
Find A Pick Up Location
**COVID-19 HAS CHANGED THE WAY SOME LOCATIONS ARE OPERATING. PLEASE SEE UPDATES BELOW***
Inprem Resource Center
- Monday – Friday | 10am – 7pm Closed for lunch 1pm – 2pm (weekdays)
- Every 3rd Saturday | 11am – 3pm Produce Market
Worthington Resource Pantry
- Monday | 10am – 2pm
- Wednesday | 3pm – 7pm
- Saturday | 10am -12pm
Mid-Ohio Foodbank – Kroger Community Pantry
- Monday | Closed
- Tuesday | 8:30am – 12pm
- Wednesday | 8:30am – 12pm AND 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday | 8:30am – 12pm
- Friday | 8:30am – 12pm
- Saturday | 8:30am – 1:30pm
East & Central
The following changes will take effect on August 1st For NNEMAP:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9am to 12pm.
Thursday, 3pm to 7pm.
Saturday, 10am to 1pm.
Each service will be full pantry service done curbside.
THURSDAY 9AM – 11AM.
- Every Thursday: 9am-11am